Serenity-salt-spa-harford-county-md-Phot

Salt Bed

A therapeutic service that provides healing benefits within minutes.

Our Salt Bed is a private environment, for those who prefer to forego the community salt room.  The Salt Bed is very beneficial for those that suffer from chronic skin conditions and respiratory problems.  For those clients that are wanting healing primarily for their skin conditions, can benefit more from a Salt Bed session versus a Salt Room Session, due to the level of privacy, allowing one to disrobe to allow for their skin to have a higher exposure to the Pharmaceutical Grade Salt.

The most common use for the Salt Bed is for problematic skin conditions, acute respiratory infections, such as bronchitis and the common cold, and not to forget “Reduce your level of Stress."  

In addition to treating your current ailment(s) with Salt Therapy; you’ll also be strengthening your immune system, improving lung function, promoting better sleep, and most importantly improving overall health and quality of life!

The Salt Bed Experience

Salt Bed.JPG

A session in our Salt Bed is 20 minutes long and equally effective as a 45 minute session in our community salt rooms.

The Salt Bed resembles a tanning bed except the top and sides are made of Plexiglass, which is extremely beneficial for those that experience claustrophobia.  Even though you’ll be lying in a *80% enclosed chamber, you’ll be able to see your surroundings throughout your session. *(The other 20% is an opening that allows clients to leave their head “outside” of the bed).

Salt Beds offer a private setting where you can choose to disrobe in order to expose affected skin and achieve the most benefits. Salt Beds also offer a heated double bottom for Himalayan salt crystals that provide negative ions to enhance the salt therapy experience and benefits. When the session begins, we strongly recommend closing your eyes and taking slow deep breaths.

Salt Beds offer a private setting where you can choose to disrobe in order to expose affected skin and achieve the most benefits. Salt Beds also offer a heated double bottom for Himalayan salt crystals that provide negative ions to enhance the salt therapy experience and benefits. When the session begins, we strongly recommend closing your eyes and taking slow deep breaths.

Contact the Spa and schedule a salt bed session that will suit your needs, along with getting you living healthier and happier in no time at all.